Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Taipei Raiders

Haha... I almost forgot to introduce who were with me at Taipei...

Taipei Raiders
- Korin (Xiao Ke)
- Winnie (Xiao Qian)
- Matthew (Xiao Mai)
- Calvin (Xiao Xuan)
Our nicknames in Taiwan... and for me I am Xiao Zhu haha.... (eleen gonna kill me)


Winnie - aka Xiao Qian



Korin - aka Xiao Ke



Matthew - aka Xiao Mai



Calvin - aka Xiao Xuan




Let me bitch about their "Chou Pi" for the whole trip...

Korin - She will need the whole morning to do make up and the whole night to clean up and blow dry her hair!

Winnie - She will always hug on to her pillow, aka "YQ", ha... only we know... then she can have sweet sweet dreams

Matthew - He can't live without internet... Despite I am a computing student, I can still live without it for a week. But he simply need to be connected to the whole world... but one good thing abt this guy... you can rely on him to buy gifts for you when he goes oversea. Coz he keep shopping for his friends' gifts non stop!

Calvin - This ji rou nan needs lots of protein for his muscle man... coz everynight he need 4x eggs (chai ye dan) for his diet!!!

Thats all folks!

No comments: