Sunday, June 3, 2007

7 Days Honshu Experience

Yea!!! Finally I am back from Japan... Haha... where should I start with... I had been to many different tourists attractions and all of them were really fantastic... and guess wat... Mt Fuji SNOW!!! The tour guide said that it was damn rare to snow in Jun! So this was my first time in snow and the feeling was damn COLD!!! haha... very cold... my hands was numb for almost half an hour and I still need to bare the pain in my hands by taking photographs! haha... really great effort ok...

Shall not talk too much... let the pictures say my experience in Japan!!!


I was at Tokyo Disney Land... damn crowded... the people almost flow out from the disneyland... everything need to queue.. not only rides, food, toilets... even take photo at a popular background also need to queue!!! I queued half an hour for a bloody popcorn lo... PERSISTENT rite... haha


Universal Studios at OSAKA... This place was less crowded... and the rides were very fun... Spiderman and the Dream Ride (rollercoaster) were my best one!


Asakusa Kannon Temple, the oldest temple in Tokyo... the tour guide said must take photo with this red lantern... if not we dun consider come to this place before.. haha so I took like 30 plus pic... haha


Mt Fuji 5th station. At first, it was just raining heavily and everyone was said coz may not be able to reach th station due to the bad weather... who knows... when we reached the 5th station... it snowed... omg... I almost fainted lo... so nice and beautiful... we were lucky to see snow in jun at mt fuji! yea!


Here is a video of the snow at Mt Fuji.


Kinkakuj, the "Golden Pavilion". The garden and the golden pavilion... no words to describe... simply too beautiful liao... the leaves were so green and everything just fall in place perfectly...


Not forgetting.. taking pic with those who wore Kimono. They all really effort le... the weather is not really cold on that day and they can wear this walk around... haha.. not hot meh...


And this were the traditional dress for the guys...



Ha.. then I took with this girl and guy... coz I found them walking very slowly... very gracfully down the slope... somemore got umbrella. haha... then I intiate to take pic with them... after all the chicken and duck conversation... I told them "Singapore" then pointing to myself... haha then the guy suddenly say "ta shou ta shi chong Xin Jia Bo lai de"!!! Omg... he can speak chinese... then I prasied him your chinese is very good... are you from local? Then he said.. they are from TAIWAN!!! omg... i was so shocked... they actually rent the jap costume and walk around in the area to experience the fun and joy..kaoz haha... so end up very funny... haha

Last and not least... this staff at Universal Studio was damn funny... he was there to help people to take photos at the JAWS and everytime after taking a photo.. he will.... see for yourself... (damn good effort I must say!)




Photographer at Universal Studios Osaka (JAWS)

Luckily all the measles and the stupid computer fault at Haneada airport were not affecting the trip at all... thanks to those who prayed for me! haha...
And I woke up everyday on time le... haha.. cannot believe it rite... coz I brought a damn powerful alarm clock there hee... if I woke up late... I DIE!!! DIE horribly...

Ok next time I shall toke about the food I ate and show you more videos I took at various places!

No comments: