Friday, June 22, 2007

Day 6

Day 6

Well… today I took a domestic flight from Hokkaido back to Tokyo. Went to

1) Asakusa Kannon Temple / Nakamise Shopping Street – Well… as usual… nothing much la… took photos and tried to buy something lo… I wanted to buy an amulet but the shop closed at 5pm liao… so din buy… hope can get it next time then.
2) Ueno Flea Market – Yea! I ate my favorite sesame ice cream! Really very nice le… hee. Wanted to buy some clothes… but I think I can get cheaper ones at JB haha… Bond59 / BBC... when are we going in again?
3) 100 yen shop – Bought my cousin stuff and a lip gloss…

Tml will be flying back to Singapore liao… no more shopping… I guess I will get myself a bowl of ramen at the airport before boarding the plane. I guess… I like Hokkaido la… just that I think… I will not spend so much money going there again… coz is not my cup of tea… no shopping for clothings… only chocolates and food there… Along the way in the bus… you can see nothing but mountains, trees and farms… haha… nothing else… Maybe some cows and horses lo… ah ya, you may think that these are beautiful scenery… tell me about it when you are going to see these things for 6 days! Haha…

Well… I shall toke to you online tml! See ya!

(By right I should be posting by past few days blog online liao… but… 1050 yen (S$14) for the internet connection… I dun think I am so desperate to update my blog… haha… see ya back in Singapore!)

No comments: