Tuesday, October 23, 2007

A gift from Helene and her family!!!!

Oh gosh... I am really very shocked and surprised when I received a surprise present from Helene and her family! Speechless for a moment and the next word come from me was "Oh My GOD!!!"... not exgerating ok... really... Helene sent me a web cam and 2 pack of biscuits all the way from Strasbourg, France. Very touch... very very very touch... Thanks Helene for such an expensive present, the effort and the thoughts!!!! This was my very first gift from oversea! Yea!

Think I need to plan for my France trip already... haha... counting every single cents in my bank right now! haha...

Oh gosh... I am still very shocked and surprised with the gift! Thanks once again, Helene!

By the way... you and your family are also my only friends in France! And I am really proud of that... haha...







Lets web cam!!!

1 comment:

Helene said...

I hope that you enjoy it !!
Now we can see each other.
That is to thank you to help me to install the NOD32, before I said that I shall re-be worth you this.
I held my word !!!