Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Honshu

Hee... Winnie... shh.... dun be so loud...

Yippee.. finally I have waited long enuff for my trip to Japan! I will be going to Tokyo, Osaka, Mt Fuji and Disney Land!!!

So happy.. so excited but stressful and worried at the same time. Those know will know y... hee.

I will be departing this sunday at nite and return on 2 jun mid nite. And this means that Winnie... I am so sorry that I can't be there to support you. Pls dun say wat only 5 min on stage ok... Everyone knows that you are doing all you can to make this performance a fantastic one!!! Despite only 5 min, you had spent so much time in rehearsal and practices... You will definately be at your best on both days! I will support you morally ok! And pls dun be upset that I can't go... coz my soul will be there.... haha... anyway... the "person" there can liao ma.. hee

Pls dun contact me from 28 may to 2 jun ok. Coz I can't use my phone in Japan as the network is different. Pls contact me on 3rd jun (since i am returning only at mid nite).

Will post more photos when I am back ok. So that you can share my joy with me!

See ya!
(I blog until like I am leaving tml... haha)

No comments: