Friday, May 18, 2007

My Bond59

I have a group of very close friends who are always there for me and will always know my thoughts... they are (not in order, in case they quarrel)


Yu hua (Big Potato)


Hui Yee (Fei Fei)


Kelvin (Xiao Hei)


Shi Yong (Attitude)


Guo Hao (Ah Fat)


There are simply too much things to talk about them... we went to Paris and London (except attitude) and many other places including Colmar Tropica, never heard b4 rite... is somewhere along the way to Genting highlands. We also like to visit KL and JB... And this year before my school reopens... we will be going to Hong Kong!

I will not talk much... since I am expecting more posts about them in the future... here are some great memories I had with them! Before you enjoy the photos... have u ever wonder why we call ourselves Bond59? Ha... why 59 leh??? Only the members will know... hee... is related to our favourite activity!

Chan's wedding

Guo Hao's and Hui Yee's wedding... so lovely... when is my turn??? haha


The worst thing happened on that day... carrying a 80kg load!!!


Only the most closely related kin can hold on to the pig leg ok... not everyone can one de... dun envy! I got it first! ha


Shiyong: "Now lets welcome our newly wed couple, Guo Hao and YU HUA" (Note the wedding belongs to Hui yee and not Yu Hua, so who is Yu Hua? The girl host standing beside him on the stage!!!) hahaha so funny... and no one there realised it...


Erm.. dun focus me and the pig leg... see who is on the driver seat! Thats our Kelvin... He drives confirm safe one... he is a policeman lo.. woohoo...

KL Trips

Erm... this is not any kind of tonic herbal tea... this is COKE! haha serious is COKE.



Is Sushi time...


Ya.. you din recognise wrongly... he is Kelvin... the policeman... haha


I was shopping alone and spotted two familiar faces... they are Kelvin and Shi Yong... instead of shopping of the last min stuff... they actually chose to sleep. And guess wat... sleep at the FOOD COURT!!! So unglam!


Got so tired mah???


The first time we went to KL


The second time we went again

Ok thats all... next time I shall blog about other places we went together... see ya!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's definitely heart-warming to see so many of ur happy memories on your blog. keep up the good work ya?

Love,
Mutu (Ah Fat)