Friday, May 18, 2007

Stupid Hip Hop class by Chuck

Today, I attended the hip hop class at Cali by this person called Chuck...

Previously, I attended his class and found that his class SUX BIG TIME! Imagine two eights of waving hands from the back to the front........ speechless rite... and his warm up... no words to describe... just suz...

Then today, since I was so free... I was thinking.... hmm I think I shld give him another chance... Then I went to his class... as usual his warm up suz. Never mind, I just hope for a better choreo. Wa... He taught like superman ah... so fast!!! Coz he was using his previous classes choreo where most of the people there already learnt. Thats y he taught so fast. So I was like an idiot can't catch up and dun remember the steps at all! In the end, I left his stupid class! Abit pissed. And I think I will write a feedback on him! haha...

Bitchition ended...

No comments: