Friday, May 18, 2007

My cousins

I promised my cousin that I will blog about her... so here I go...

She...




is my cousin, Madeline.


We are very close eversince young. Despite her "education", she is doing very well together with her boyfriend in their very own Aircon company (www.techvace.com). So if you have any aircon problem or wanna buy a new one, please contact her thought the website.

"Ill treatment"
I could still remember when I was 12 years old, I liked to visit her terrace house. Then she would taught me all the brands like Armani, Polo Ralph Lauren, Moschino and many more... So eversince then... I became brand conscious. Since I was young back then, so we would sleep side by side... dunno whether is it out of purpose, she would turn the aircon to the coldest and then hide herself in the thick blanket. Leaving me with the damn thin and small piece of pink color blanket!!! Ok... I was not so stupid rite... so I told her I was cold and wanna more cover... she replied after several requests and give me a portion of the blanket where half of my body can squeeze in... evil rite... One secret about her that I wanna share with all of u... last time when I stayed at her house, during the night, she would turned into a CAT Woman... coz she would climbed out of her room window and door gate (remember she stayed in a terrace house last time) discretely. You guys will think that then that will be good. Coz I can have the whole blanket for myself... YOU ARE WRONG! Since she strayed out discretely during the night for party... that means her parents dunno! so... in order to create "illusion" she would put her boaster and softtoy under the thick blanket to create the image where by she was still sleeping in the room... So... I end up also no blanket... then u think I can turn the aircon to a higher temperature rite... you are right... but the problem is... I CAN'T find the damn aircon controller!!! So... this was those painful yet sweet memories I had back then... haha... madeline gonna kill me if she sees this...

Anyway my cousin is a very good person... and we had lots of fun together... of couse... not forgetting my two other cousins... elieen and weiliang (they are siblings)


Thats all folks...

No comments: