Friday, June 22, 2007

Day 4

Day 4

This morning, I started with a jogging session along the river… guess wat… I wore a navy short and a t-shirt… and started my run. OMG… its freaking cold… But I thought ok la… just cold a bit… I should be able to reach my destination, the waterfall, where I went last evening… cannot ah… almost there liao but my head was damn painful… headache ah! Very very pain… never had such a painful headache before… So I eventually walked back to the hotel… I think was the cold that prevents my body to produce enough heat while running… and furthermore, I was loosing heat fast. That’s y I think my brain can’t take the drastic change of body temperature… anyway luckily I was alive back to the hotel… haha

Then I immediately hide myself under the blanket before I prepared myself for another round of outdoor onsen. Well… Nice scenery BUT dirty water!!! Omg… You can actually see those “dead skin”, I think, all over the water! Very disgusting… Never knew that when I went last nite… I also not sure whether my first onsen also like that anot… So… I went for a second bath before heading back to my room.. haha

Well…. Today I went to

1) Hokkaido Fox Village – erm… well… wat do u expect… play with the fox lo… and… continue to play with the fox lo… haha… nothing else
2) Pink Moss Garden – Well… all the sakura had already dead! Left an area of 5m x 5m pink moss only… so erm… also nothing much…. Haha
3) An active volcanic place – erm… also nothing much except that the volcano mountain keep smoking none stop…. Ok that’s lame I know.
4) A lake – Erm… over here, if you can take a photo of the lake with the so call legendary dinosaur emerging from the water… you will be awarded 100,000 yen. I am thinking of photoshopping it haha…

That’s all folks… btw, the hotel sucks.. and I got this weird feeling for the whole nite! You got wat I mean ya!

No comments: