Friday, June 22, 2007

Day 3

Day 3

Another great day for me…

I had visited
1) Kitaichi Glass Complex / Otaru Music Box Museum – This place resembles Europe. The buildings and streets are like those in Europe countries. Very nice. Though… of course Europe is better la… Those accessories containers in the shops are damn nice! Very very nice. If I were a gal… I will buy like 10 come back…

2) Ishiya Chocolate Factory – Another wonderful and kids’ dreamland as the whole place was so nicely decorated. Many things to see esp how they pack the chocolate… the production line… I managed to try to decorate my own! Yea! Next time show u guys!

3) Ginga-no-taki and Ryujei-no-taki waterfalls – They are known as the men and lady waterfall… coz one the water rush down faster than the other… haha… wat an explanation rite… Not bad… Coz I think this was my first time saw a real waterfall… haha… suo ku rite…

Today’s hotel was great! Coz I was sleeping at the Tatami.. the traditional jap sleeping place.. those straw mattresses placed on the floor one le… ya.. those in the movies kind… then the onsen… another outdoor one! Wow… tml morning I planned to wake up early and then go for a run… coz I really wanna run around and see the mountains and rivers and waterfalls around here… then go back to have another round of onsen outdoor bath! Yea! (btw… it is not that bad to sit beside one another to bathe… haha)

That’s all folks!

No comments: