Friday, June 22, 2007

Day 2

Day 2

Today, I had visited quite a number of places. They are

1) Shiraoi Ainu Village – They are one of the very first to stay in Hokkaido many hundreds years ago (actually… I din pay attention to the speaker… haha… so dunno the exact number of years). Hmm… To me… ok lo… norm… I think I dunno how to appreciate la… Coz I keep looking at those dead dried fishes hanging on the ceiling… and keep wondering… will they taste salty or tasteless… haha
2) Sou-betsu Fruit Farm – Wow wow wow… I actually picked my own strawberries right from the farm! Very great experience! And those strawberries… Mmmm… Very sweet and most importantly… you can really taste the freshness in them!!! By the way, this farm also grows other kind of fruits. But in this season, they produce strawberries only… Other fruits such as cherry and apple.
3) Mt Showa / Bear Ranch – Erm… another piece of boiling lava kept under a piece of rock… haha… And the bears are quite cute actually…. This is my first time seeing bears and they are quite fun to play with… (of course not literally la).
4) Odori Park – Burberry (blue and black label) crazy shopping spree for those aunties… I actually went with them and gave them advice. I should go to the underground shopping centre for my stuff.. But I din… also dunno why… Anyway black label is too ex for me to buy la… so din catch any. In this blue label shop. I saw a very Ayumi kind of salesgal… Then I was thinking of taking photo with her ma… and she said… JioToMaTe (meaning wait for a moment)… Then I stupidly wait while she went to carry on with her work like folding clothes etc… coz I thought she need to attend to customer or something impt to do ma… but after she started to fold her clothes… I KNEW IT!!! She is hanging there selling herself! Haha… so I also dun wanna be a freak standing there hoping she will take with me… so I left lo… haha… Not very pai sei la though…

After that we went back to the hotel… This was my first time trying the onsen, hot spring, coz last time in Tokyo I din try ma… then I went this time lo… Luckily I went…is outdoor onsen!!! Very nice and cooling at nite… The water is very hot of course and your blood will really rush through out ur body one… the feeling is like when u get drunk… your pulse will become faster….

Guess wat… My International Multiplug is SPOLIT!!!! ARGGG…. Angry! I dunno why… By right is working properly on the first nite… but this time doesn’t work… got internet but no power… then I also paisei to borrow from other passengers at such late hour… that’s y I din post this blog on the 2nd day.

That’s all folks!

No comments: