Friday, June 15, 2007

Day 1 in Hokkaido, Sapporo

Hihi... I am not at Sapporo, Hokkaido. Before logging on to the internet, I had confirmed twice with the front desk that the internet is free for using... so now abit paranoid that they will ask me to pay for the internet the next morning.

And I got a shock when I log on to blogspot. Everything is in JAP! Omg.. so I can only rely on my memory to tell me which link is to post and which link is to edit and so on... haha...

Before I start, I must really thank the Chans for fetching me to the airport! no joke ok... meet 5.30am and must reach aiport by 6am. Then for them, they still need to collect the car at 5am. Wow... really early and consider they just came back last nite from Europe. THANK YOU!!!

Today was a bit bad when we arrived at Narita Airpot, Tokyo. Some of the stupid passengers took the lauggage and went out to the arrivial hall without informing me. So I waited for these 3 idiots until I check that there were no more lauggage on the belt and thus convinced myself and went out to the arrival hall as well. The story hasn't ended here. Another 3 smart alex went to do domestic check in without the boarding passes which are still with me. Then the airport personel still can let them check in. OMG!!! A bit HO HA here and there then end up I met my tour guide. I think I shall not judge her now since I still dunno her yet. So I must be more positive towards her decisions. Haiz... at Changi airpot there is a little chaos in the seating arrangements and the way to do domestic transfer. Then now at Narita also like that. Haiz... SO CHAOS. or is it me? haha

THE SAD THING! The tour guide said there is no time for the FACTORY OUTLET!!! OMG! I can't believe it. I planned my shopping spree route liao. Then she said that will not happen! SAD! My outlet... my addidas... just less than 1 Km away, yet I have no fate in getting them home to Singapore. Sad... Bo bian... now the shops are closed and will not be opened anytime before we left. No Fate!

So now I have to shop more whenever there is stuff to buy. But in Hokkaido there are only mountains, grass and lakes to see... sightseeing all the way... no shopping! OMG. Think this time I can only look forward for the hot spring. Which I still dunno whether I wanna go anot... shy ma... ha.

I hope that the hotel tml will also have free internet access. Then I can continue to blog! Yea! cross my fingers for now.

I din take much photos today. Think because of all the stupid things happened. Will post some photos tml. IF I have internet access. See ya!

No comments: