Thursday, June 14, 2007

Chans and friends

Yea... finally Guo Hao and Hui Yee are back from Europe! Today, Yuhua, Shiyong, Kelvin and I went to pick them up at the airport. We went to have an Indonesian dinner and also some desserts at the foodcourt and finally ended up at Coffee Bean.

From the Chans, we got a brief understanding on the lifestyle and culture of Italy and Rome. And I guess we had lots to toke again when we see their photos one day. So exciting to see the photos la...

Most importantly, the Chans brought everyone of us a great surprise! They bought us LV! Yes... is LV! For myself, I got a passport holder coz they know that I wanna go for Air Steward... So a passport holder will be the best present for me. And I really love it. Coz I also have been thinking of owning one... but just that too ex to have one. hee... Previously, I placed my passport in a transparent plastic bag and just carry with me around... so whenever I need to take my passport, I will need to discretely put my hands into my bag, then remove the plastic bag before taking out the passport. Haha... so unglam rite... but now... no need liao lo!

And I guess the other 3 who recevied the presents must be damn happy. Especially yuhua... coz she got the organiser one... she is really very happy about it. Coz this is one of the stuff she has been longing for...

Tml I will be flying off to Japan liao... And because of all these oversea thingy... I found that I have some how lost some touch with my friends... I got this weird feeling when meeting some of my friends... Some how I have miss out something and thus being outcast... Hmm... the feeling is definately not very good. There is something I wanna say... but i think better not... hmm... So my dear friends out there... be more kind to me pls.... hee.

For the last trip in Japan, I really enjoyed my tour. At the same time, whenever I see something... I will think of my friends. For example,
when I see LV, I will think of yuhua.
When I see Polo T, I will think of Ah fat.
When I see chocolates and sweets, I will think of Hui yee.
When I see badminton stuff, I will think of Shiyong.
When I see jersey, esp yellow, orange or red colors one, I will think of Kelvin. When I see very interesting necklace, I will think of my cousin.
When I see "" magazines, I will think of buying one for Matt.
When I see addidas stuff, I will think of winnie.
When I see caps, I will think of Linda.
When I see gold color bags and purse, I will think of Korin.
When I see sponch bob, I will think of Eleen.
When I see black choc, I will think of Joe.
And there are many of you out there that I will definatley think of u when I see something relating to u.... ok. U may think that I abit bo liao saying so many things like that.

Just wanna let u, my friend, know that we are friends forever! Always!

No comments: