Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Singapore Drivers

Today, I drove my friends to the airport as they were going to Italy for holiday. Along the way to and from the airport, I realised that many Singapore drivers DO NOT SIGNAL their thier intentions! I was rather disturbed by all these inconsiderate drviers. You may think that not signalling is a small issue. Yes indeed, but this also show how courteous Singapore drivers are on the road. There was this particular incident when I was drving on the most right hand lane along ECP. There was this farking car high beam me!!! Meaning asking me to give way to him as he was driving faster than me lo! I was at my speed limit and if he was damn in a hurry... then please change ur lane and overtake. Dun come and high beam those cars which are driving correctly.

Why I am so disturbed... last time I wasn't. The reason was that after I came back from Japan... I realised that Singapore drivers really have no courtousy and rude to the road users. In Japan... those front line cars at the junction when red traffic lights were on, they turned off their headlights so that those glaring lights do not cause discomfort for those drove pass in front of them. So considering rite...

I tell you... when Singapore drivers do this, then you can go and buy toto liao... it will never happen one!

Anyway thats all... Hate Singapore Drivers.

No comments: