Sunday, June 24, 2007

Shi yong's china exploration trip

This Shi yong hoh... after conquering US, now he was at China to conquer another big brother of the world. He was very advernturous I must say... I think I can't do it man... I will be so OTK and paranoid out there man...

The Bond59 went to send him off at Budget Terminal, the terminal was erm... indeed not much was invested in it... haha... He need to check in at 4am in the morning and his flight was at 6.20 am. I tell you ah... I almost dead around that time... coz eversince back from Japan... my body clock can't adjust to nite life le... haha... coz everyday in Japan I slept at 11pm (latest) and woke up at 6am. So I was damn sleep back at the airport... erm... the mood was also maybe a bit frasturated... so my bonds... pls forgive me ya... not my true self haha...

Shi yong... please take care and take lots of pictures and do lots of blogging to update us ya! We will miss u for sure and see you in Hong Kong!!! haha

No comments: