Sunday, June 24, 2007

A big Feast!

Wow... yesterday I went out with my cousin and intend to go chiong... but end up we din go and went around taka and wisma for a big super duper feast... we had Hokkian mee... beff noodle... Yoshinoya bento... Auntie Annie Passion Fruit... Orange Julius Mango Original drink... Takobachi... haha... yet... my cousin told me she is not full at the end of all these crazy intake! haha...

For me I also a bit siao... along the way... I bought one cargo pants, one t-shirt and one shirt. A bit ex though but I think worth it la...

At around 8pm, Korin ask me whether wanna join them for lepak session... So after meeting up them, we decided to go to Butter Factory. Haha... So end up we still go chiong. Eh... this time round, I was damn tired... So maybe became a spoiler lo... hee... forgive me ya!

No comments: