Sunday, June 24, 2007

Hokkaido Photo Sharing

Yoyo... here are some of the photos I took at Hokkaido...




Food that I conquered at Hokkaido... Mostly the meals will have alot of sea food.


The strawberries were picked from the farm itself... They really taste very sweet and so fresh! Really... You can taste the wildness in them! haha... tasty...


This lady is the Tour Guide... she is a Singaporean but very jap! Very pretty hoh... actually her age... ok I shall not mention it. hee... and of course.. the usual tour group photo...


Over at Lake Akan... the most populat star is the MARIMO! It is kind of algae in spherical shape.. I guess many see this before at Takashimaya. It is a living thing that can grow by itself with no food fed to it. This marimo is damn popular there and we even took a cruise trip to an island, to see its ancestors! haha... It took around 30 plus years to grow 3 times its original size...


Finally... I conquered the Onsen, the public hot spring, in Japan... haha... very shiok and not as "weird" la... quite relaxing... I went to the outdoor one.. but of course la.. can't take the pic for you... haha...

No comments: