Monday, July 2, 2007

My lazy Student

I almost vomitted blood today!!! This student of mine has been with me for almost 1 yr plus I think... He will NEVER complete the homework I tasked him to do! NEVER OK! Not even once for all these time! Every session, I will spend 15 mins to scold him for not doing homework and I am so sick of him! The only reason for me to keep teaching him is for the tuition fee only!

This student is not only LAZY! But also a freaking LIAR! He can come out with all sort of reasons for not doing his homework! One time, he said he lost his pencil case, then cannot do my homework! WTF rite... can't he just get a pen else where and start doing??? U mean no pencil case means no need go exams!??!!?!!?! OMG... last week, I punished him for not knowing wat is prime numbers and factors. Coz this syllabus was taught in the begining of the yr. Yet he dunno at all now! So I asked him to write the definition for both 100 times! Today, he can come and tell me he lost that piece of paper! WTF! So before I left, I wrote them again and pasted it on his cupboard... make sure he do it!

I bought some assessment books for him to do along when he went to China with his family. But I forgot to tear the answers script out. Guess wat.. today when I marked his book... 100% correct! I threw those books on him... and he still dare to deny for the first time when I asked him to confess! Wat a student rite... kaoz!!!!

Really.. not because of the money! I will never continue with him! he is such a demoralising thing for all the tutors out there! Before I forget, I will call his father to tell him about his son's act!!! Bad child, bad student!

No comments: