Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Phuket

Erm... I think I am going to Phuket with my cousin this coming Thur, 5th July. Coz she bday on 7th ma... then she wants to go so accompany her lo. I think is a break for her lo... let her relax and play for a while before going back to her stessful work again.

So erm... anything important just give me a sms ok... I dun think I will pick up any calls coz mine is those pay as you roam... so the rate is quite ex. hee... I am a cat. hee

Anyway I hope that my this trip will leave me a good memories about Phuket so that I can go back there again some other time... coz I think this place has all what I want... the beach, the sea activities, snorkling... (correct spelling?) and also a city nite life for all the shopping and eating! yea...

For this time round I am not going to spend alot la... budget at 200 sing... I am going to be broke soon lo... no money liao.. keep buying stuff... some more not working lo.. no input but output nia... haiz... broke for sure at the end of Aug.

Ppl out there! Any part time job or sell backside one! pls give me a ring ya! haha...

IPPT
Anyway I am going to try out my IPPT tml at Maju camp. Try to clear my this year IPPT since I am so free during the holiday. I think I shld do this now. If not will grow fat and useless by the time I wanna take... I am hoping to get Silver tml... (Cross my fingers for the SBJ, my killer station) If I can get a Silver, I will try to train more for Gold, $400 le... hee dun pray pray... thats how I earn my money back haha... anyway not so easy ah... coz I never get a gold b4 due to my SBJ! haiz... hope I already got my technique correct. though I have been trying for yrs... anyway will do my best for tml one. Wish my luck! and give me a push when I jump ok... haha

No comments: