Thursday, July 5, 2007

IPPT

A busy day for me actually... esp during the nite time, which was just now, busy ironing loads of clothings and packing my bag for tml Phuket. It seems to me that I will somehow forgot to bring something... haha... dunno y. Is just a feeling.. hopefully that thing is not too impt or can be bought easily and cheaply at thailand. I intend to buy a few clothings for my mum since she like the clothings there.

Well, as you can see that my topic of the day is not about all the stuff I said above. Is about my IPPT!!! I got a farking 2 points (216 cm) for my bloody Standing Board Jump!!! actually... quite expected also... since I din train for it at all and I always get lousy result eversince I entered the army... haiz... I promised myself! I will go gym and work out of my lower limb strength! I P R O M I S E D!!!

Coz once I get 4 points (234 cm at least) for SBJ, then I will be able to earn myself $400!!! I really need that money badly man... haha... u can't believe I need to do this inorder to increase my bank income rite...

Many of you thought I am damn rich... In fact I am not... Many of you out there got like tens of thousands in ur bank. just that this money is untouchable! I think is only for your wedding ah, HDB payment ah, or incase of emergency then use one... for me, I dun really have all these plans... I just spend haha... not concerning all these backup plans at the moment... I will only concern for them once I started working.. (hopefully hee) Just spend lo.. life is short... spend wisely and happily! Dun wait until... u know wat i mean ya... haha (touch wood!)

Ok... going to phuket tml. You can sms me but I may not return coz ex la... mine is roam as you pay one.. the most ex one,.. coz this one no need to pay monthly roaming fee ma... so when I use then pay instantly lo. So will be very ex. Try not to call me ok.. haiz.. i guess no one will think abt me one la.. dun say call la hahaha... see ya!

No comments: