Monday, July 23, 2007

The group of 6 passengers

Despite all the misfortunate events happened on me at Japan. I met up many a group of very nice passengers. We spent many time together, mostly during Universal Studio and Disneyland. We even had some drinking session in one of their hotel room. They were really very nice.

For your info, they did not know one another before the trip, but now everyone has become good friends. Two couples were married and this trip was their honeymoon. They even planned for a gathering session on 5 Aug at Fish and Co. Very nice group of people...

Here are some of the pictures we took in Japan.

They like to take pictures with the local people there... thats y u can find many pictures with strangers. ha...

The guys even jio me to go Hot spring together... haha... feel so awkward. But overall ok la... army also like that one mah...










More pictures about me and myself!













No comments: