Monday, July 23, 2007

What an experience...

1) From Singapore to Tokyo (Narita Airport), the flight was delayed for 2hrs due to Typhoon number 6.
2) Connecting flight from Narita Airport to Osaka Itami Airport had left when we reached Tokyo. We missed the flight because of the 2 hrs delay in Singapore.
3) Airport arranged another flight for us but was at another airport, Haneda Airport, which was 2 hrs bus journey away.
4) We left Narita Airport for Haneda Airport at 7.30pm and arrived at 9pm.
5) As dinner will not be provided anymore due to the late hours, 20 mins were given for buying of food at the minimart store.
6) At 9.35pm, everyone must be at the gate and ready to board the plane which was leaving at 9.50pm.
7) When we reached OSAKA Kansai Airport, we finally met our Tour Guide. And that was a damn big relieve for me!

As you can see the sequence of events that happened on the first day, I was almost gone crazy and lost! Coz I gonna do all the stuff without knowing Jap language, and without the TOUR GUIDE! It was just like a nightmare... 30 ppl following me... this is really a no joke situation!

This trip wasn't as pleasant and fun as last time. There were many complaints for the tour guide from the passengers. And personally I feel that the tour guide's tone was very commanding and demanding for most of the times. And he did not actually toke much throughout the whole journey.

So inorder to save my ass... I told the company about the incidents and my thoughts for the whole journey. And I really hope that I will not see this tour guide again in the future...

All right this is the Tour Guide... he has a nick name given by the passengers... the "In Chek" (Sergeant Major)... see... even the passengers also feel that his tone is demanding and commanding at times... haiz...

No comments: