Sunday, July 15, 2007

My 14 July day

Today... I must say... is a tough day for me... Morning I woke at at 8am for tution and then follow by busking practice at 10.30. Follow that, I went to Cali to take a shower before meeting Bond59 for Harry Porter at 2pm show. After which, we had a long discussion, or rather a discussion trying to accomodate each and everyone constraint. This discussion is about where to have our dinner. Eventually we went for Speggedies (Duuno got spell the restaurant name wrongly anot). Surprisingly, the food there was very nice! Think will most likely go back again! We had a long chat and I actually dozed off but no one spot me doing that haha! After which, I went to buy a cake for my cousin's bday celebration at Pump room later on... During the partying, I was totally self-entertained... haha... coz my cousin was busying entertaining her guests ma... so understandable.

For the whole bloody day, the passengers keep calling me to ask regarding Typhoon in Japan... Is totally understandable their worries and concerns... After trying to reassure them that so far no problem with our journey and we will follow our plan as usual... One of them can still ask me to call the manager to see whether got any latest news anot... I almost wanna Fark her upside down man... Who the hell will know exactly whether Tokyo will be affected but the tyhoon tomolo morning??? And I felt so silly calling my manager at 10.30pm and asking this stupid question as if he was the weather predictor like that... haiz... dunno wat to say... weather this kind of thing can only predict ma... how to accurately tell you le???

Actually, most importantly, I realised something today... And the processing of realising it was tough and tedious for me... coz I was tired and lack of sleep... so a bit frasturated at times. Therefore, I keep telling myself is all because I was tired... lack of sleep... thats y angry and upset abt certain things... But sometimes... certain little stuff can let me realise, or rather understand myself and people around me better. You may not understand what I am trying to say here... thats my purpose of doing so... hahaha... coz I am not going to specifically say out these feelings and thoughts to anyone. So dun bother come and ask me ya! hee...

Anyway pls pray for a fine weather for me in Japan... last one liao.. please be a good and safe one! Wish me luck!

No comments: