Monday, August 6, 2007

Ending... starting...

Can u guess what is going to end and start at the same time?

....
....

My holiday is going to end... and my last sem is going to start soon...

At this point of time... I really miss those days that BBC and I spent in Taipei.. shop shop shop and eat eat eat... so fun and relac... And also Japan... so fun! I have learnt many nice things abt japanese and also their patience over little little things... these exercising of patience can really help me to look things in another perspective and learnt to appreciate more... hopefully... haha... And also phuket! The food posioning incident and the fun there with my cousin... my cousin and I can really entertain ourselves man... haha... So much fun!

As my Hong Kong trip, which is on this coming wed, is drawing nearer and nearer, I am getting excited and happy! This time round I not going with my passengers, not BBC, not my cousin, but Bond59! Though Kelvin will not be going with us due to his busy schedule, we will still think about him when we are there.

These few days I have been busy going to my friends' bday party, busking practices, gym (though still.. haiz... dun mention) and final yr project workshop.

Let me first toke abt Eleen's bday... I must say her bday was a great success. Coz I can see everyone enjoyed himself very much. Though she kept telling us that her other friends are rather quiet type, but when it comes to games... her frens were really sporty and fun! And I think Eleen had enjoyed herself very much and loved her presents!!! This is the first time I see a bday gal received so many vouchers from so many shops and restaurants. Ha... actually wanted to ask her to share with us... but she must be very fishmongor and use them all for herself! Maybe her bf will not benefit from it also.. haha... joking ah... Anyway in her bday... many of us discovered many new things and then we started bitching others haha... so long nv lepak like that liao... lets do it again when is matt's bday k. its 24 Aug! (Not his bday la... just that his bday celebration is delayed as all of us are too busy! haha... actual bday: 10 Aug). Anyway _ _ _ _ _ _ _ let grace know liao... for those who are not updated... haha... I was shocked when the decision was made... haha so sudden! Then I also kanna many embrassing situations... esp the intro one.. damn pai sei... haha... will keep contact... haha... JIAN... scolding myself...

As for my busking practices... I enjoyed myself coz Candy's chero is really very nice... I would say very her lo... haha... but really very nice and cool! Very technique! gd! I will definately try my best and hope that on the actual day dun forget steps... Stress! for the time being...

Gym! haiz... i think I ate too much la... no effect and my tummy simply getting worst... haha... nvm... after hong kong then carry on work on it... haha.. everytime say that!!! so sick of myself! haha... cannot make it.

FYP workshop... this workshop is supposed to be a preperation thingy before the sem commenced. For now, rather stressed by the amount of things to learn by ourselves and the marathon against time to complete the project... a bit overstress. But I think this stress is rather a good one... coz it actually will determine how much effort and worries I am going to put in for this project when I am back from HK.

Eleen and those who have the photos for eleen's bday.. pls send them to me!!! XIE XIE!

Hope that this HK trip will be as fun as Europe or even better... and hope that my FYP will not kill me... see ya!

No comments: