Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hong Kong

I know is abit late to post for my HK trip. These few days were rather busy with little little stuff and now then got some time to tidy up my unpacked luggage. Then I realised I really bought alot of stuff! haha... damn many sia... I bought like 9 t-shirts/polo T, 3 shirts, 2 jackets, 5 pants/cargo pants, 1 brief, 5 wrist bands, 3 fedora/hat, 1 bag and 3 pairs of shoes!!! Haha... A lot rite... cannot believe it man...


My HK-conquered items.

And I know that for the next few months... I'm not gonna spend money on shopping liao (can I? haha). And I really need to start budgeting my expenses... coz the nus financial aid is not going to give me any money this sem... sobz... Im so poor (ppl out there is gonna kill me for saying Im poor)... haha...

TYPHOON NO. 8
Haiz... it seems like the typhoon is following me from japan to Hong Kong... haha... keep chasing after me... when the typhoon no. 8 is declared nation wide, all the shops closed! We almost gone crazy lo. coz that time was around 3pm and we went to a shopping mall full of branded factory outlets, and we were like cover addidas only lo! Really almost gone crazy... I was so shocked that I stunned for some time... SO next we went to the supermarket and start buying cup noodles, banana, grape, vitagen, soya bean milk and etc. This was to prepare for possible starvation at nite as we were afraid that the food stalls will be closed too. My Bond59 can never go hungry one k... if not everyone will become crazy! haha... must keep feeding ourselves with food one... BTW, we did not experience the strong wind or chaos along the streets... coz I think we were some how blessed... we saw the train stations were packed with people rushing home and also saw people trying to hold on to their umbrella (eh eh eh under my umbrella... haha) while braving throught the strong wind and rain. We were like happily took the train and then reached out hotel safely. This typhoon was a unexpected one coz this one actually made a U-turn back to HK area. This had never happened for like many many yrs... then HK also long time never experienced a hoist of no. 8 for many many yrs.




We are so kiasu, bought so many stuff from the supermarker... very kua zhang rite... haha


Even the bakery shop was swept empty!

All right... here comes the food I had in Hong Kong... My favourites... KFC Egg Tart, Char siew, mango desert from Xu Liu Shan! We almost everyday pia to Xu Liu Shan for the mango desert lo! Damn nice ok.


Xu Liu Shan Mango Desert


Misc food

And of course... not forgetting to intro my B59 members... though kelvin was not with us for this trip as he was to tight with his schedule...


A power combo of all the nice pics with my B59!


This pic is really very mood hoh... everything moves except us... This can really describe the fast rapid Hong Kong lifestyle...


Photos with Karen Mok! haha.. the posters la... everywhere can see her one lo... I think she is damn popular in Honk Kong.


Acting cute... haha...

Damn effort to prepare all these pics man... haha... going to sleep now. Nite!

No comments: