Monday, August 27, 2007

My friends from france!

Yea... I have friends who are the residents of france... I knew this group of friendly and nice people when I was in Japan! They are a family consisting of MR Gerald, Ms Helene and their 3 daughters! They actually migrated from vietnam to France and decided to stay put down there!

We still keep in contact and I am really happy about it... haha... dunno why also.. very excited to have overseas friends, esp from European country. Next time when I go France I can go and visit them! haha.. so fun... but dunno when la...

Promised them I will post an entry for them... here you go...

I can still remember that their camera was the same model as mine, canon ixus 65. And while we were at one of the visitor spot, their camera went flat. So I helped them to take a few shots!










This is their house... very big rite...

It is really very nice when people can still remember you as a friend, even though we just knew each other for seven days. *touched* :)

All the best Mr Gerald and Ms Helene! Wish your family always happy and safe! Take care and hope to see all of you once again in the near future!

1 comment:

Helene said...

It's a pleasure to be your friend Terence, we all miss you.
It is "simphatique" from you to describe us so kindly? thank you.
And we wait for your visit in the future.

Helene