Monday, August 27, 2007

What does SIA wants from a cabin crew?



9am - woke up
10.30am - reached swissotel for SIA cabin crew interview
11.15am - interview started
11.30am - "sorry, you are not shortlisted!"

haiz... dunno wat does SIA wants from a cabin crew... wat exactly are they looking for? Anyway I have learnt some lessons from this round and hope that I can correct all the mistakes I made before the next try.

Anyway, just wanna share some jokes I had while having the interview. This was a group interview, consisting of 9 interviewee and 2 interviewer. I was the second to be interviewed... and after my self-intro, I sat down and almost laugh out... haha... one of the interviewee instead of introducing himself as a out-going person, he told everyone he is a party-goer! lol... tell the panel this for wat sia... another one said he now then come to apply for cabin crew was because a few years back his mother disallowed him to work as a cabin crew... erm... what does it got to link with the interview man... then the same person said his hobby was.... just like the usual people staying in singapore loh... those usual hobbies... haha... erm... then must as well dun say rite... lolz. Erm... most of the interviewee dressed appropriately... execpt one guy wore a bright blue belt lo! Must be Gay lo! haha... Then the ladies hoh... most are ok with their dressing... but a few dressed machaim they are ready to go to clubbing right after the interview... lol.. bare back... those thick belt worn just below the breasts kind. Then got a few wore short skirts... haiz... wat are they thinking man...

Anyway... I was rather sad la... coz waste my time and effort but no gain in the end. So next time, I must be more than prepared for it. I think I need to cut my hair to those cabin crew standard before going for the next round. Oh ya... they are definately not recruiting ppl with looks. Thats for damn sure. Coz the only 2 out of 9 in my group who were shortlisted, are not good looking at all.

The saying goes... "Do you have what it takes?" lolz

No comments: