Monday, September 10, 2007

CS3214 Project + JJ mini concert

Stress + Heavy workload + Long hours = ???

Hope that the result will be a positive one. Really spent alot of time discussing the project and finally a proper design is done. Hope that this design can bring us through well for the implementation part. If not, it will be damn messy and complicated to solve future unforseen problems.

For now... hope that can last thru this last sem... this sem is like projects, projects and projects... Luckily I have yuhua to help me in one of my subject... if not I die! Thanks gal!

Went to JJ's mini concert for the Children Cancer Foundation at St James on last Sat. Pretty fun. I was there as an usher. Met many new friends and at the same time, got many free sample from Kiehl's product. Heard that this brand facial product is damn good and effective. So happy that can get some sample... perhaps is time to change a new brand...


No comments: