Sunday, January 25, 2009

My New Home... still... TPY!!!

I have just moved from Toa Payoh to Toa Payoh yet again! My life just simply surround TPY man... call me a TPY boy! haha..

My new home is at Lorong 5! Haven't really explore what is surrounding here.. perhaps got to do a orientation run to know the place faster?

Anyway for the past few days, I have been looking all over Singapore for a cupboard that I want! I am very picky and value minded... so if its not something that I like and value for money, I won't buy... and thats the reason for the following consequences...





My room is in a total mess! Everything is still in boxes and I got to dig out clothes that I want to wear... Pathetic!

Since is going to CNY soon... I really have no choice but to wait for CNY to be over before starting to hunt for my cupboard once again!

If you got any lobang or recommendations, please msg me k! THX!

No comments: