Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My new Ikea wardrobe and metal cabinet

Finally, everything is in place!

It has been a long journey to get this wardrobe! I have searched almost corner in Singapore to look for afforable, with mirror sliding door and the correct size of wardrobe to fit it into my small little room. At times, when I was too tired and sick of looking around anymore, I wanted to just buy one and settle it. But luckily I did not... After I moved in, I realised that another side of the room, the current wardrobe location, is a good place to place my new wardrobe and at the same time, I have ample of space to dance! haha! So I took the measurement, went to Ikea for the second time to hunt for this size of wardrobe... And I was lucky to get this! Really very thankful...

This wardrobe costs me $1100 while the metal cabinet costs me $178! Broke for now...




No comments: