Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Travel Bargain - Bali

I have decided to share all the cheap promo on travelling that are currently on sale with all of my friends... Some cheap bargains are mainly for agents like me to go. But if you can convince me to go with you, then you can also enjoy almost the same deal. HAHA! So please keep a lookout here ya! I will make sure you will know the world in no time!

Here is one of the great offer that I would to share with everyone.

BALI

Fly with Garuda Airlines to Bali
- $288 (incl of tax, subj to change)
- Valid till 31 March 09

Land Content
- A rough estimate of a good 4 stars hotel or villa for 4 days 3 nights will cost around $300.
- Inclusive of daily breakfasts
- Return airport transfers in Seat in coach basis.
- Half day Ubud True Life Village + Crispy Duck Lunch OR
- Half day Tanah Lot Temple + Grill Seafood Dinner at Jimbaran Or
- Denpassar City Shopping + Flying Gurane Lunch OR
- Afternoon Uluwatu Temple Sunset Tour + Kechak dance OR
- 2 hours spa treatment (Massage + Scrub + Flower bath)
- Free massage or meal at some selected hotels!

I think it is pretty cheap. Comparing to other airlines which fly direct to Bali, this deal offered by Garuda is much more cheaper and affordable! Usually a package like this with everything add in is around $900 bucks!

Actually I want to go Bali for a long time. Because I won some free 2 nights stay at Grand Istana Rama before. So maybe can stay 2 nights there then switch another hotel for another experience. I think going Bali is mainly to enjoy the resort and hotel facilities. So the hotel must be very nice and comfy. Unlike if you go places like Hong Kong or Japan, you do not want to stay in the hotel for too long ya... Coz there are so many happening shopping places and things to do out there!


So anyone wants to go in March? :)


Some pictures of the hotel that I want to go to redeem my prize!





These are some of the pictures of some good hotels.







* Please note that this post is merely a sharing session with my friends. None of the travel agents, companies and I shall be held responsible to commit the above recommendations, prices and itinerary in anyway.

No comments: