Tuesday, January 13, 2009

An untitled post...

This year, I have made a few major decisions... trying to make my life filled up more with activities. Example, I have took up a Jap course, is something all along I wanted to do so... So since there is an opportunity, I grab it fast and paid for it.

I have also trying to expose myself to more dance classes. Not only for better well being, but also to keep feeling younger by dancing... I am not very young liao le... is 26 this year!

I have also being involving in some training, trying to prove another side of me. Trying to explore deeper and bring some talent out from myself. I wanna see what it will lead me to... It is not easy to commit on this training since it is a twice weekly thing and is somewhere very very far. But still, I wanna try and see. I really wanna test myself out. I really want to. Many comments from many people. And I really appreciate those who gave me valuable comments. I will take it seriously and go ahead with this training with lots of caution.

I have also been trying very hard to keep fit in the gym. See some results, will continue to work on it and hope to get my abs soon.

U may wonder why I did not continue to post on NYC. Why a sudden summary of what I am doing now... Stres... lots of stress... Unneccessary stress... irelevant worries... unjustifiable actions...

Perhaps... I really never sit down and think back of myself. What is my goal in life, why am I still single for so long. Is there a prob with me? I know there are many good one out there. Some even expressed but I choose to act blur... expectation too high? Many told me this. I started to doubt myself... I started to think... why am I so packed with day in day out activites... are all these stuff really neccessary? Do I really need to work so hard to get the body I want? DO I really need to dance so much yet dunno how to move on to the next level? Do I really need to take up a Jap course? Why do I want to put myself thru all these? A life filled with activites... is this really I want? or is this something that I want to do to numb myself from reflecting myself? Whenever when I am alone... all kind of thoughts just start to flood my mind... even myself haven't figure it out... I am still following my heart... still... slowly... taking my time... lots of questions... but I guess... one day... one day... it will reveal by itself...

Laughters and smiles are what you see in Terence... is this Terence?

No comments: