Sunday, February 8, 2009

Broadway Dance Studio

Its time to talk about my NYC again!

It was really a rare opportunity that I can make it for Luam's class, not once, but twice! She is damn zhai la! Furthermore, she is also very patient with her students.

The class was very packed, as what I have been warned by Winnie before going over. Hardly any space to dance. Despite of this, we did not hit onto each other! I think becoz all of her students very pro and used to dance in a packed class. So they will feel the ppl beside them and try not to hit.

The first choreo that I learnt was using "Move If You Wanna" by MIMS. Very very nice choreo. The second choreo was very nice too... but I forgot the steps liao... haha... never practice and never seen it in the youtube. Very sad. Hoping that it will be posted soon!




Move If You Wanna Choreo!

No comments: